Group Tuition Classes – All On A Pay What You Can Basis (No Fixed Fee)
We are running several online Maths and Science courses during the forthcoming academic year at both GCSE and A Level.
All GCSE and A Level courses are on a pay what you can basis (no fixed fee) for each lesson (typically paid half-termly in advance where possible).
A recent and hugely popular addition is Math-e-Magics – Mathematics for 11+ students and will be running at various times throughout the Summer holidays. These courses will also be offered on a pay what you can basis.
More more information or to book your spot contact Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve your place(s) please contact me
0207 686 4307
or email email@example.com
Why Offer Pay What You Can Tuition?
As the economic situation bites, my inbox is overflowing with people seeking help for their children, and who are struggling to find appropriate support at an affordable level.
Therefore, I have decided to make tuition services available without a fixed fee and will simply charge based on what you can reasonably afford.
Why am I doing this now?
- One – As I mentioned above, I am hearing from many people who desperately want their children to succeed academically, but can’t afford to get the most appropriate help.
- Two – Every year people come to me to fix significant issues after they’ve engaged a new or inexpensive tutor that has done more harm than good or simply decided to stop and go back to their regular day job. This situation is getting worse and enough is enough!
- Three – I am a well-known tutor with over 12 years of experience and in excess of 15,000 hours of tuition delivered. I have a well documented proven record of helping children achieve top grades and access the best schools and universities in the UK and internationally. I am also the founder of an education charity. I want you to know you can trust that your child’s education and your investment is in safe hands.
Classes Available To Book Now
- Monday 6pm 11+ Maths
- Monday 7pm GCSE Maths
- Tuesday 6pm A Level Year 13
- Thursday 5pm KS3 / GCSE Foundation Maths
Additional classes may be added, so stay tuned.
If you are interested in knowing more or reserving a space (or spaces) for your child, or wish to remain updated about forthcoming classes please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, please SHARE this page so that I can help as many families and students as possible in these challenging times.
Fees Per Student
Online Maths Courses (GCSE & A Level) are on a pay what you can basis (no fixed fee per lesson).
Math-e-Magics for 11+ Students is on a pay what you can basis.
The X Factor Algebra Masterclass is offered on a pay what you can basis.
Further Online Tuition:
1:2 £50 per lesson
1:3 £40 per lesson
As stated above, we try extremely hard to make high quality private tuition as accessible as possible. If you have any questions at all, simply get in touch today on 0207 686 4307 for a chat about how we can help you and your child.