My approach makes all the difference. My lessons are always tailored to suit each individual and I never use a ‘one-size fits all’ approach.
As the economic situation bites, my inbox is overflowing with people seeking help for their children, and who are struggling to find appropriate support at an affordable level.
Therefore, I have decided to make tuition services available without a fixed fee and will simply charge based on what you can reasonably afford.
Why am I doing this now?
- One – As I mentioned above, I am hearing from many people who desperately want their children to succeed academically, but can’t afford to get the most appropriate help.
- Two – Every year people come to me to fix significant issues after they’ve engaged a new or inexpensive tutor that has done more harm than good or simply decided to stop and go back to their regular day job. This situation is getting worse and enough is enough!
- Three – I am a well-known tutor with over 12 years of experience and in excess of 15,000 hours of tuition delivered. I have a well documented proven record of helping children achieve top grades and access the best schools and universities in the UK and internationally. I am also the founder of an education charity. I want you to know you can trust that your child’s education and your investment is in safe hands.
Classes Available To Book Now
- Wednesday 5pm GCSE Physics Exam Prep Year 11 Only
- Thursday 6pm GCSE Maths Exam Prep Year 11 Only
- Thursday 7pm A-level Maths Exam Prep Year 13 Only
- Saturday 8am 11+ Maths Exam Prep Classes
Additional classes may be added outside of GCSE and A Level, subject to demand and my own availability.
If you are interested in knowing more or reserving a space (or spaces) for your child, please email me at [email protected]
Meanwhile, please SHARE this page so that I can help as many families and students as possible in these challenging times.